Wednesday 29 January 2014

Dyeing Hair

In my opinion dyeing your hair is one of the best possible ways to express yourself and who you are. It is a way of adding a little extra to your personality and showing the world you don't mind standing out.
It can boost your self-esteem and make you feel happy and pleased with your image.

For me I prefer bold and different colour hair dyes for all of the above reasons. Dyeing your hair in colours such as: red, green, blue, purple, turquoise etc. Sends out a statement that you're confident with your self image and don't mind standing out from the crowd. I am in no way saying that not dyeing your hair at all or just dyeing it natural colours does not mean you aren't confident in your self image, but dyeing your hair in bold colours can and most of the time gives that little extra boost.

My personal favourite dye and the colour i most want to dye my hair to would definitely be this one > http://www.bluebanana.com/product.php/1007223/1688/crazy-colour-bubblegum-blue-semi-permanent-hair-dye-100ml <
If all goes well then I am actually going to be dyeing my hair with this in the future. So I may post a continuation of this post in the future with a picture of how it goes.

For now this post is over. So bye for now!

- Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment